Monday, January 15, 2018

January 8, 2018

My studies this week have really helped open my eyes as to what the significance is of reconciling ourselves unto God. One verse that really helped me was James 4:7, “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” For me to reconcile myself unto  Christ and my Heavenly Father is to really become a team with them. To make my wants, wishes, and desires the same as those that they have for me. Also, to really repent for what I need to do, but it is a little bit more then just repentance, it is to really give yourself to God in the repentance process. All of this is possible thanks to one person, our Savior. Which brings us to the first thing that we all need to do and it is to build our relationship with Christ. Helaman 5:12 teaches us to make Him our foundation, not to work against Him but to work with Him,  to humbly use the power of the atonement of Christ in our lives and to become one with Him, to reconcile our hearts unto Him and join the team! It is something that I have started but I am nowhere near to ending. I know that Jesus is our Savior and that our salvation is all possible thanks to Him if we follow his example and do what we all know we need to be doing. I love Him and am so grateful for the opportunity to be living my life working on reconciling myself to Him. I am grateful to be on the team with my Father in Heaven and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have the confidence that they will help guide my way and teach me what I need to do. I love you all and hope that all is well in your homes and families I hope you have been able to start you year 2018 with laughs, hugs, and motivation to do what it is you need to do! Have a great week and know I love you all!

Hermana Brasher







1 comment: