Monday, February 19, 2018

2 Nephi 3:24 “And there shall rise up one mighty among them, who shall do much good, both in word and in deed, being an instrument in the hands of God, with exceeding faith, to work mighty wonders, and do that thing which is great in the sight of God, unto the bringing to pass much restoration unto the house of Israel, and unto the seed of thy brethren.”  I am so grateful for this scripture and really we can apply it to each and every one of us… that God put us here to lift us up and make us powerful to do what it is that He needs to do. Here in the mission I have been able to see the truth of this a little more clearly. We need to trust in His knowledge, His guidance, and His love for each and every one of us. I know that each of us has something important to do here on earth and in this life; to work miracles and help people come unto Him and feel this love. Along with that, He chooses us to do His work knowing our weaknesses but with the intent to make them our strengths. (1 Nephi 20:10) I know we experience what we do to become who He needs us to be and to do what he needs us to do. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to work for the Lord, working to become purified in this life to enjoy the love and peace after. We are sent here to be lifted up and work mighty works among those we love and with those that are in our life. I know that this church is true and that God is our loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ is our Savior waiting for us to invite Him into our lives and let him lift us up and purify our faults. I love this gospel and I know the Book of Mormon is true and that it can really bring a love and joy into our lives. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment