Monday, September 4, 2017

One thing that I have learned is how to really change to become the person that I want to be and it really is through one thing and it is through my Savior and the testimony that I have of Him.  I know that it is through the experiences that I have through and with the power of the atonement of Jesus Christ in my life I will be able to learn, grow, and progress in the way that I want to but also in the way my Father in Heaven needs me to. President Monson teaches us that in these days the testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ will be the thing that saves us in these last days and I know that it is so true. If we really want to change our lives and BECOME better people, BECOME  more like Christ, and GROW closer to Him we need to learn how to use the power of His atonement in our lives and build our testimony of him through the Book of Mormon and through our confidence that we have in him. I am so thankful for the help and comfort we can receive through Him in these days. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon and the spirit that it brings into my day when I start my day out by studying and reading the words that contain so much love and power for us from our Heavenly Father. I love you all and hope you have an amazing week and grow closer to YOUR Savior all the day long.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this powerful reminder. I want to become more like the Savior would have me be and I can feel His promptings helping me to do so. Is this a picture of the parents that were just baptized? xox

    ReplyDelete