Wednesday, July 12, 2017

It keeps getting more and more cold and I didn't think I was going to have coldness here in Peru but there is! This week I have had the wonderful opportunity to learn about the importance of harmony in the home with the Holy Ghost in the relationship of the mother and the father. It is really amazing what a difference it makes in our homes when there is the spirit present. I have been very blessed to always have the gospel and spirit welcomed in my home ( with having 7 siblings the spirit was a little hard to feel at times lol but it was always welcomed back quickly by my loving mother) and with this blessing I truly grew to take for granted this blessing but I can testify that this spirit does change the lives and the homes of people. If we do the things that we know we need to do our hearts and relationships will be a safe place for the spirit to dwell. With this spirit we are going to be able to receive the guidance and the direction that we need for our families and for our own lives. We will be able to recognize the hand of our Savior in our lives a little faster and have Him present in our homes. I know I am probably just singing to the choir but I just want you to all know that what you have is truly so so special and we need to make sure we cherish it. Those who don't have this spirit so much in their homes I just want you to know that it is so worth the work to have this feeling of love, safety and peace in the home. I love you all so so much and hope you are all living it up this summer time!!!! Keep praying and doing what is right!

Hermana Brasher


No comments:

Post a Comment