Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hello world and good afternoon or night. I am so happy to be here in Peru sharing this gospel and really learning a lot more everyday...more than I think my investigators are learning, but that is okay. Today I want to talk to all of you about the impotancia de the doctrina de cristo. This is the fe, arrepentimiento, bautismo, el done del esiritu santo,y endure to the end. with these three things we really have the guidance that we need to keep us on the path but why does it all start with faith? For me I think it starts with faith because it is our own sort of power. As we exercise our faith in prayer, studying the scriptures, and repenting we receive blessings and strength to accomplish the work. Faith and trust in our Heavenly Father will really make all of these things happen. Faith will help us grow to really know our Savior beyond the things that everyone knows about Him.  It will help us grow close to Him personalmente. I know that this is true, and once we have this love we will be able to really have that contrite spirit and broken heart, the two things we need for repentance. Repenting is really feeling sorrowful and having a plan for how we are going to change our hearts and grow closer to Him. Repentance is also the journey of becoming more like our Savior and really making a permanent change in our hearts. This change is something that we need to have daily. Baptism from someone who holds the priesthood of God and the gift of the Holy Ghost will help us endure to the end. I think the reason why we talk about enduring to the end last is because we truly need the first four things to endure in the way our Heavenly Father needs us to endure this life with Him by our side. I know that the doctrina de cristo will help us stay on the path that we need to stay on but we also need to know for ourselves and have our own experiences. I know that as we start to gain more knowledge of the importancia of these things in our lives we will recognize the strength and guidance these things can be for us. 

I love you all and I just want you to know that this church is true and that these are the days that we need to be heñlping in every way, finding ways to invite others to come unto Christ because the success is in the invitation and so that is what we need to do, that is why we have the blessings of this gospel in our lives. 

This week was crazy and lots of things keep happening in my life that help me know without a doubt that this work is of our Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for all your support and prayers and I hope that all of you guys have a fantastivce week and learn something new that will help us all grow closer to our Savior! Love you all!!!


Hermana Brasher





No comments:

Post a Comment