Monday, June 26, 2017

This week has gone by crazy fast and here we are on another p-day. This week was a good one but I don't really remember what happened.  I loved studying a talk from general conference from Elder Hales. It was about being disciples of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and it talks about the importance of those Christ-like attributes that we need in this life... but not only to have them, but to have them woven into who we truly are in this life and truly strive to become what He wants for us. I remember really liking what he said about virtue, but I don't remember exactly what it was so you all have some homework!!!! Go read, listen,  or watch this talk again and decide what it is you are going to change about yourself this week to slowly but surely change your heart to become a little closer to our Savior in this life and let Him change you because the joy that we will feel when we let our Savior change our hearts will be so sweet and pure! I am so thankful for the guidance of the Savior in our lives but also the words of our prophets and apostles! I know that they are men truly inspired by our Heavenly Father to teach and guide us to do those things that are going to help us be strong in these times of hardship. I love you all and can’t wait to hear your experiences of how our Savior can change our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment