Monday, April 17, 2017

This week I feel liked I learned a lot and then nothing all at the same time but I can definitely tell you that I am learning how to have the gift of paciencia in my life. I am learning a lot about how to be more loving with the way that I speak when frustrated and how to listen with love even when I don't agree with what is being said. This is a hard lesson for me to learn and I hope I get the hang of it quickly. It has slowly started to hit me that I, Abigail Brasher am in Lima Peru teaching the gospel that I love so much in a language that I have never had any desire to learn. Thinking about that fact, that this is my life sounds like a big joke but being here feels so right. I know that I am doing what the Lord needs me to do to be able to accomplish all I need to to grow and be able to tackle the things that await for me in my future but I also know that He will always be by my side helping me along the way as long as I am living my life with the commandments. I am so grateful for all that I am learning and the Paciencia that my Father in Heaven has for me. I know that this church in true and that with everything Heavenly Father asks us to do there is always a bigger picture that we can not fully see but that we just need to put all of our trust in the guidance we receive from Him. I love you all and I am so thankful for all your prayers and the love you have been sending all the way to Peru for these past five months! Thank you.


xoxo



1 comment: