Wednesday, December 21, 2016

MTC week 5

This Sunday was an adventure. To begin this adventure I got to lead the music in sacrament meeting. It went really well until I had to walk back down to my chair.... I tripped going down the stairs and once I sort of recovered from that trip I tripped again... so that was a lot of fun! Then the second adventure, we we were having a class on keeping your self healthy and I was asked to read 1 Corinthians 6 : 19 but instead I started to read 7 : 19… if you want to get the joke, go look it up! It doesn't get much better then that! 
We had an awesome devotional from Elder Holland yesterday and one thing that I loved that he said was… Why is there suffering and afflictions? It’s so hard because salvation is not a cheap experience, it is not easy for you because it was not easy for the Savior.  I just really liked this because it gave me a different way to look at serving a mission! The whole thing was really amazing and I wish I could tell you all about it but that would take way too much time... but just know it was awesome.
So sad news I have 5 days left in the CCM. This month flew by so so fast and I feel like I have know these people my whole life. I love everyone here and I have made so many wonderful friendships and it’s sad because we are all going in different directions. It’s been a blast with my district, Hermana Glassett and I laughing about something no one else thinks is funny, my elders are just awesome, and we have all grown so close together in this short amount of time. It is going to be so hard leaving all these weirdos but I was blessed with the time I was able to have with them in the first place… it is going to be hard to say goodbye.

Next week I will be in Lima Ă“este!!!! I hope they are ready for me because I don't think I'm ready for them... pray for me!!!!









1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful missionary!! She just shines, and it shows in these letters.

    ReplyDelete