Monday, August 14, 2017

August 7, 2017

Hola familia y amigos! como esta? porque yo estoy bien en Peru viviendo la vida de una peruana!!!! I hope that you have all had a good summer and have been living the good life! This week was good, all I can really remember is the walking but I know that things happened and blessings were recognized and that the love of our Savior has been felt. I just want to let you all know how important it is that we truly build a relationship with our Savior in our lives. Because in Helaman 5:12 it tells us how important really this relationship is for our well being in this life and for us to have the strength to endure to the end. I know that our Savior will be that person that helps us push through. I know He is the person that helps us push through and that no one else can help us like He helps us! I love Him and I am so thankful for Him in our lives. I know that the relationship that we have with him is vital and so important. In the last talk of President Monson he said that this testimony that we have of Christ and his power in our lives is that thing that is going to get us the the glory we all want after this life with our families. I know that this is true and I know that the better we come to know our Savior the better we will be in this life. I love you all and I hope that you are doing well and enjoying life and enjoying doing the right things in this life as well! 





No comments:

Post a Comment