Tuesday, March 14, 2017

2 Nefi 4:30-35.  I love this chapter in second Nefi, but verses that really stuck out to me were these ones. I love the power and faith you can feel while reading the prayer of Nefi. I love the example Nefi is for me and can be for all of us. I am so thankful for this example of faith and diligence in my life especially at this moment. He truly shows what it means to fully love our Heavenly Father and to have complete trust in Him and I love all that we can lean from this little prayer of faith.

This week we contacted a lady through her cats!!!! She had a little house for her cats and other cats outside her house which I think is just a brilliante idea jaja. She had 6 cats and then feeds all the other cats that come visit her three story cat house. She lives alone with her mother and her cats. But she also is really strong in her faith but really only enjoys learning about different churches and doesn't really know if she wants to make a commitment, so we will see… maybe her cats will help her realize the truth.

This week I ate chicken feet!!!! I am actually really proud of myself and they were actually really good. Before you eat them the lady cuts them up a little bit for you so it doesn't look like you are eating chicken feet but while she is cooking them it looks like she cut them off her chickens that morning… lol, but yeah I loved it and I will probably eat them again. 

I hope you are all doing well, thank you for your love and prayers. Have a fantastic week!

xoxo

Hermana Brasher


Exchanges with Hermana Brough


No comments:

Post a Comment