Monday, February 27, 2017

I have this small problem when it comes to bearing my testimony... I always start crying, and it isn't necessarily in lessons, it’s when we are in a zone or district meeting. I would rather have it happen in the lessons I have with people instead of in our missionary meetings, but whatever, it is what it is… I'm a cryer. I have learned over the past two years of my life and I think it is about time I just accept it.

My favorite part of my day is when I get to teach a lesson. Before I was dreading it, but now I love it because I have learned how to rely on the spirit and my Savior. I love being able to talk from the spirit and be able to feel it carrying me through the part of the lesson I am teaching. It doesn't happen every time as strongly as others, but yesterday I was teaching about the Book of Mormon and I could feel the spirt speaking through me. It was the coolest thing for me to experience!!  I am also able to feel the love our Savior has for these people and it is helping my testimony grow and become stronger in the atonement of Jesus Christ and his love for every single one of us along with our Heavenly Fathers love as well.

My scripture for you all this week is in Matthew 11: 28-30. These verses can have multiple different meanings but for me this week it has helped me learn how to work with our Savior which has also helped this week not be as difficult as the last. I am so thankful for the love our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for every one of us and I am glad I am able to experience it at a whole different level then I ever have with being able to feel this love for not only me but for every person we teach. I know He loves us and that’s why we all have the opportunity to feel this love and comfort through the atonement. I don't know what I would do with out this gift and blessing in my life. 

This letter is way missionary… I do wish I had something funny to tell you but the only thing I can really think of is one of our busses this week got stuck and we all had to get out of the bus and help push it (good thing I am way swoll ;)  Also, a different day on the bus I fell down because people don't know how to drive. Okay, for you to all have a little picture in your head of what it is like to ride in a bus in my area, imagine being on the bus in the 3rd Harry Potter movie but without magic... that is my life:)

I love you all thank you for all your prayers and support.  I wish you all a wonderful week!

Hermana Brasher


No comments:

Post a Comment