Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I know that this church is true and that it has been restored by a prophet of God through the power and authority of Jesus Christ. I know that if we need help to gain knowledge or understanding we need to pray with faith and diligence. I know that God hears our prayers and I testify that he answers us if we listen with the ears of faith. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and it is a tool for us in this life to be able to follow the example of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that this book holds the power of  truth and wisdom from God. I know that He loves us because I can feel it through the words he speaks to us in the Book of Mormon. I know Christ lives and His atonement is to help us in every moment. It is to help lift us up when we are down, to help us receive forgiveness, to give forgiveness and to help us become like Him. I know that priesthood power is the key to help live with God again. It is real and a blessing. I am so grateful for this power in my life. I am so grateful for this gospel and I am so grateful for this mission. I have learned so much and have grown so much closer to my Savior than I ever have before. I have experienced a lot of things that have helped me get to the point were I am today. I have come to know who my Savior is and understand a little bit more the love He has for me and the people here in this world; specifically for the people who are here in Peru. I love this country, these people, and am so grateful for this time I have had to be a Peruvian. It has been such a great blessing to me that I wouldn't change for the world. It is something life changing. Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way. I love this church. I love our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know the plan He has for us is a plan full of love, trials, happiness, hardship, and blessings. I know that every step of the way is worth it and that He is walking with us. This church is true. Christ lives. In the name of Jesus  Christ, amen.








1 comment:

  1. This is a testimony filled with the fire of conversion. Abigail, I am so thankful for your willingness to live in Peru and share your light with all who come within the circle of your influence. I too can voice a resounding AMEN to everything you testify of. We love you and are eager to hold you once again. xox

    ReplyDelete