Tuesday, May 23, 2017

This week was a blessed one. We had days where we flew and days where we were really dragging our feet not wanting to do anything, but really when you start to pick up your feet and push through, the hard days are really when I learn the most. Yes, I would prefer a day full of blessings and people giving me free chocolate because I am sharing the word of God, but that’s like one day out of the seven but it is okay because I am learning how to love it. I am truly blessed for the days that start out bad and end with my feet throbbing and my whole body singing with relief when I get to sit down at the end of the day because with that I know I put in my part and did what I was meant to do. 

We have been able to have a lot of progress in our area and we have seen a lot of blessings in our lives and in the lives of others. I am grateful for the people that I have in my life because I know I am truly supposed to know these people. My area is an area full of blessings and potential.

I really am grateful for the blessings and promises that we have from our Heavenly Father because they are real and He will always follow through on his part if we do all that we possibly can on our part ... I know this to be true! I know that if we give it our all and then let Him fill in the spots we can’t we will be given the promises in the life. I love our Savior so much and I have really been able to grow a strong relationship with Him in these days because I have been able to really rely on him and I don't think I could have really built my relationship with my Savior like I have without my mission. Truly the best way that we learn things are through the experiences that we have and when we actually have to use the doctrine of Christ and apply all that we know into our actions...it’s when we do this that we will have our testimony, the testimony we need to push through all the garbage that the world is throwing at our feet. I know that this gospel is true and the only way we can truly have the happiness and peace in this life that everyone out there is looking for is when we truly live the principles of this gospel.

I hope that all of you have a great week and that you are are doing all that you can do to follow our Savior. I love you so much and am so grateful for all you do!!! Much love is always being sent from Peru.


Hermana Brasher


1 comment:

  1. Just look at all of those beautiful smiles and radiant young women.

    ReplyDelete